SAP Business One for Wholesale & Distribution
HOW SAP B1 CAN HELP IN YOUR WHOLESALE AND DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS?
- Provides full details of historic transactions in order to analyze the buying behavior of customers in a more preciously and balanced stock levels as appropriate.
- This system provides a robust solution for business management that provides secure functioning of inventory, sales,purchase, CRM, accounting, and financials.
- SAP Business One automates and improves the entire business process with efficient inventory and warehouse reporting tools.
- Enables streamlining of processes which allow companies to reduce errors, increase margins and save time thereby improving collaboration with customers.
- This system has the feature of improved inventory control and material planning that reduces the inventory costs.
- Information regarding invoices, goods receipt, customers and suppliers can be managed and analyzed without much effort using a single data source which allows you to keep a constant check on your business processes.
- This system supports mobility and can be tailored according to particular needs of the business.
Manage your inventories to work seamlessly with operations: permanent inventories, multi-currency, multi-branch, multi-warehouse, multi-location and number of measuring units.
Improve your procedures and company logistics by using the MRP (Material Requirements Planning) functions, the WMS warehouse management tools, the various price point regulator, the sales price and price per unit functionalities and the lot and serial number management tools.
Manage accounted costs, multiple return programs for customers and suppliers, landed costs – Customs, insurance, transportation. For a more efficient and wise approach of refunds and costs.
Get real-time concise reports of average and standard costs, FIFOs and lot costs.